sheepfleece sheepfleece

Excellent animation

The charactor animation was very impressive, the expressions in the dialogue and the 3D feel made them feel believable. the writing wasn't so hot, and the punchline was lame. Not worthy of the effort you must have put into the whole thing.
I still gave it a 5 because you do have amazing flash skills and it was clean humour.

zipahead responds:

hey thanks alot for the 10..hey i'm no shakespeare

Leaving on a Jetplane Leaving on a Jetplane

Very Nice

The lip sync was perfect. The rough drawn charactors blended with the simplicity of the song without being repetative or looking crap.
Very well done
Just show us you can do some better graphics next time and you've got a good future at Newgrounds

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

Excellent Guys

I love this kind of Flash. you have just the right balance of all the elements to make it creative, funny, simple to make and rewatchable.
keep doing what you're doing

Pingu - Flashversion Pingu - Flashversion

Very good for your first proper flash

The sound sync seemed fine. Good timing and pace to the story.
Try to do something orginal next time and you'll be on to a winner.
keep it up

Merry Christmas 3D Merry Christmas 3D

Excellent

Liked the penguins. Good christmasy feel. Nice camera angles and movement. Just one though, try to make their eyes move or blink just a little, or look at the camera, to make them feel more alive.
Apart from that I really enjoyed it. you have a good grasp of 3D. I never stuck at it enough to get into it, to much hard work

DazFromTaz responds:

Thanks for the high marks and some *constructive* criticism. Beats the "you suck" comments!
I suppose I could have done blinking without *too* much trouble. I'll keep it in mind if they ever return.
Thanks again!

Party Hard- A Bad Film Party Hard- A Bad Film

Very entertaining

Nice little music clip, ended a bit sharp, but it was all in sync with the music. Good charactors drawn in a funny style. me likey.
Do more.

Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle

Fantastic

That was wonderful! You always make your charactors feel really 3D. It's great using your kids voice, I've used my kids on my cartoons, and they love it, it makes them feel like they're part of it.
keep it up. Cartoons are ment to be fun and this is.